Sold by Sonja Lamberton 0425 370 991
Privately set at the rear of a boutique complex, this family size townhouse enjoys spacious open plan living, a bright northerly aspect and low maintenance gardens.
The huge basement garage with internal access will accommodate multiple vehicles and could also be used as a hobby/rumpus area or mancave.
Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac, yet convenient to shops, cafes, schools, parks and transport, this spacious family home promises an enviable carefree lifestyle – simply move in and enjoy!
– Light-filled open plan living/dining flows to outdoors
– Sensational Caesarstone kitchen, European appliances
– 4 generous double bedrooms, all with built in robes
– Brilliant north/east aspect, high ceilings, LED lights
– Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air con throughout
– Stylish bathrooms with high quality fixtures and fittings
– Private courtyard garden, pet friendly and fully fenced
– Huge lock up garage/basement, mancave/hobby room
– Small well-maintained complex completed in 2018
– Stroll to Coles, cafes, restaurants, bus stop & schools
– Children’s playground & off the leash dog park nearby
Total Size: 253 SQM on title
Strata levies: $850 approx. per quarter
Council rates: $297 approx. per quarter
Water rates: $179 approx. per quarter
Please contact Sonja Lamberton 0425 370 991 for further details.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”