SOLD BY JOHN MA - 9487 1500
Exuding character and charm, this three-bedroom townhouse is set moments from Wahroonga Village, railway station and prestige schools.
Taking full advantage of north-facing entertainers’ alfresco with leafy green surrounds, the comfortable interiors are drenched in natural light via a delightful bay window.
Featuring an abundance of living space, including a spacious formal lounge room and separate living and dining room, there is plenty of space for the family to enjoy.
This standout residence provides a relaxed, ultra-convenient lifestyle and is simply a must inspect.
• Elegant entryway with decorative glass.
• Formal lounge room with floorboards and direct access to the courtyard.
• Tiled living and dining with beautiful bay window, seamless flow to the alfresco and direct access to the courtyard.
• Stylish U-shape kitchen with ample bench and storage space, freestanding oven and 5 burner gas stove top.
• Alluring North facing entertainers alfresco with leafy green surrounds.
• Sizeable paved courtyard surrounded by neat gardens.
• Master bedroom with ensuite.
• Two generous secondary bedrooms with built-in robes.
• Neat family bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles.
• Internal laundry and separate powder room.
• Double lock up garage with storage space and internal access.
• 190m(approx.) to Balcombe Park
• 500m(approx.) to Wahroonga village shops and cafés
• 600m(approx.) to Wahroonga Station
• 600m(approx.) to Abbotsleigh
• 1.4km(approx.) to Knox Grammar
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.