SOLD BY KATIE WILLIAMS & BRYCE MORLEY
Set on a premier level block with a North-to-rear aspect, this immaculate 2018-built brick residence offers an exceptional sanctuary for families of all sizes. Commanding an impressive street presence, the generously proportioned single level floor plan includes four bedrooms, multiple living spaces, a fantastic alfresco and an open plan kitchen. Framed by a child-friendly backyard, its prime lifestyle setting is an easy 500m walk to the Berowra Shopping Village and a leisurely stroll to schools, shops, eateries and stunning bush walks.
Property features include;
– A spacious and flexible single-level floorplan including separate living and media rooms
– Open plan kitchen/family/dining area with glass sliding door to an all-weather alfresco dining terrace
– Gourmet kitchen with Caeserstone benchtops, premium appliances and an abundance of bench and cupboard space
– Spacious master includes a walk-in-robe and large ensuite
– Ceiling mounted surround sound speakers and theatre curtains in media room.
– Ducted heating and cooling plus ceiling fans to all four bedrooms
– Tile flooring, carpet in bedrooms, plantation shutters, new LED lighting throughout
– Internal access to the oversized double garage with remote control doors. Garage purposely made 1.5 metres larger to fit a gymnasium
– Eco friendly Rainwater tank, complete with plumbing to toilets, washing machine and front a rear garden tap
– All external walls and roof are thermal insulated and all internal walls are acoustic insulated
– Solar hot water
– Front door intercom to kitchen
– Hard wired LED garden to front and back yards, switched from inside the house
– Garden shed, installed on a purposely built concrete slab.
– Just over three years remaining on the Builders Homeowners warranty.
– Bus stop is located 80metres away on Barnett’s Road.
– National Park entry to the Great North Walking tracks, located at the western end of Berkeley close offer amazing sunset views
– Excellent location within walking distance to public transport, schools and shops
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”