Tranquil designer home with quality inclusions
Sprawling across 1,018 sqm in a leafy enclave, this sumptuous home delivers timeless comfort
featuring a fresh contemporary aesthetic. Architectural enhancements integrate picture glazing to
dial up the connection between the flowing interiors and the idyllic bushland surrounds. Superbly
appointed bedrooms are complemented by three separate living areas offered over the two
levels, in a clever design where each member of the family can claim their personal space.
Boasting established gardens with poolside entertaining, this is a superb family sanctuary close
to bush trails through nearby natural reserve.
Features & Location Benefits
– Architectural enhancements optimise light, ventilation & views
– High ceilings, flowing entertaining area with bi-fold access to deck
– North-facing alfresco living space, and versatile sunroom/bedroom 4
– Swimming pool complemented by expansive deck, lush backdrop
– Central kitchen with large island bench, quality stainless appliances
– Large master suite with his & hers robes, claim the adjacent lounge/study
– Double carport provides sheltered access into home, extra car space
– Within Turramurra High School catchment, 3.6km (approx.) from Knox Grammar
– 100m (approx.) from bus services, 300m from George Christie Playing Field
For more information please contact Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580 or Edmond Wong on 0402 688 296.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.