Sold By Patrick Goode - 9487 1500
A home of class and distinction, this grand five-bedroom family residence retains its elegant design offering high-end finishes and multiple formal and informal living areas, in an exclusive east side address. A classic façade and entryway make a welcoming first impression, with refined craftsmanship including arched windows, ornate plasterwork and romantic alfresco spaces serving as a gracious reminder of the past. An elegant living room flows through to a formal dining room and eat-in gourmet kitchen designed to embrace a private courtyard and pool. Nestled on 1366sqm(approx.) in a premium location just a short stroll to village shops, rail, Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh and within the Wahroonga Public School catchment.
– Formal lounge and dining room, casual family living
– Eat-in stone finished kitchen with Miele dishwasher
– Four generously scaled bedrooms rest on the upper level
– Lavish master suite with dressing room and spa ensuite
– Dedicated study or possible 5th bedroom, timeless main bathroom with bath
– Private courtyard with covered alfresco entertaining area
– Level front lawn, established garden and sparkling in-ground pool
– Large internal laundry, ducted air conditioning, wet-bar
– Double garage, plus extra off-street parking, solid brick construction downstairs
– Further scope to update to own personal taste if desired
– 130m(approx.) to Warrawee Station, close to cafes, dining and parks
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.