Conveniently Located Penthouse in Asquith
Discover a remarkable 3 bedroom penthouse ideally situated in the vibrant heart of Asquith. This residence features sun-soaked interiors with a North-east orientation, an open-concept living area that seamlessly extends to a spacious wraparound balcony. Each bedroom is equipped with built-in wardrobes and the master suite includes a luxurious en-suite and a walk-in robe. Enjoy the convenience of a short walk to Coles, Asquith Station and esteemed educational institutions like Hornsby North Public and Barker College.
Features & Location Benefits:
– Jet Master electric fireplace
– Expansive wraparound entertainers balcony
– Spacious, high ceilings with split system air conditioning in living
– Abundant natural light through four skylights in the living, dining & kitchen
– Enhanced insulation & soundproofing with double-glazed doors and windows
– Well-equipped kitchen with open-plan layout, gas stove, electric oven & stainless steel appliances
– Tiled living, dining and kitchen areas, carpeted bedrooms for comfort
– Elegant bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Building intercom, secure double parking space and a storage cage
– Convenient access to public transportation, Westfield Hornsby and major highways
– Approx. 400m to Asquith Train Station, 350m to Coles and Local Shops & 1.9km to Westfield Hornsby
– Approx. 1.7km to Hornsby North Public School, 140m to Asquith Boys High School & 1.2km to Asquith Girls High School
For further information, please call Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580 or Edmond Wong on 0402 688 296.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.