Recently Renovated Three-Bedroom Home
Positioned in one of Wahroonga’s most convenient locations, this recently renovated brick home offers a great opportunity to first home buyers, young families, professional couples, investors and empty nesters. The three-bedroom home has one bathroom, a separate laundry, outdoor space, a one car garage and one car space.
Features and Location Benefits:
– Built in 1966
– One owner since 1967 (56 years of ownership)
– Sought after Upper North Shore suburb – Wahroonga 2076
– Recently renovated in 2022
– Resanded and repolished solid timber floorboards
– Repainted internally and externally
– Upgraded kitchen including new kitchen cupboards and new dishwasher
– Open plan kitchen/dining/living for a modern lifestyle
– New light fittings
– Flat block with level access and minimal stairs
– Fence enclosed property, suitable for kids or dogs
– New fence installed in 2015
– Low maintenance garden and lawn
– Three bedrooms
– One bathroom
– One car lockup garage and one car space
– Waitara Public School catchment area
– 1km (approx.) to Waitara Public School
– 450m (approx.) to St Leo’s Catholic College
– 2.3km (approx.) to Abbotsleigh
– Close to Knox Grammar School and Barker College
– Close to highly ranked public school Normanhurst Boys High School
– 850m (approx.) to Waitara Train Station
– 1.3km (approx.) to Wahroonga Station and Wahroonga Village
– 1.6km (approx.) to Hornsby Westfield
• Council rates: $2141.33 for the year 2023.
• Water rates: $155 approx per quarter.
For more information please contact Carl Cheleski on 0466 994 661 or Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.