SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE & EDMOND WONG - 9487 1500
On the market for the first time in 33 years, this endearing home promises easy living for the entire family on a corner block close to Pennant Hill’s central hub. It’s presented in original condition, demonstrating the potential to upgrade suited to your timing, taste and budget, with ample room outdoors to extend if desired (STCA). Tradies and car enthusiasts should also note the two driveways and extensive onsite parking. Make your mark in this family orientated locale, set an easy walk from schools, shops and Pennant Hills Station.
• Charming exterior features wraparound north-east facing verandah
• Family orientated floorplan offers separate living and family rooms
• Low-maintenance interiors with tiled flooring, spacious kitchen/dining
• Neat & tidy gas kitchen and bathrooms offer scope to add value
• Three oversized bedrooms featuring a king-sized master bedroom
• Two driveways, onsite parking in the form of triple garage + extra storage
• Scope to rebuild garage topped with added living space/studio (STCA)
• Short, level stroll to Pennant Hills Public School and childcare centres
• Approx. 800m to Harris Farm Markets, IGA and the station
*STCA (subject to council approval)
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.