Within easy walking distance to Wahroonga village and station, this apartment is perfectly positioned for convenient living. Situated in an older style 3 storey security complex. Located on the top floor the unit enjoys natural light on 3 sides and a leafy outlook. With a functional floor plan boasting an entrance area, combined lounge/dining, two balconies, a good-sized original kitchen and internal laundry. Both bedrooms are double in size with built-in robes. There is a central bathroom with both a bath and shower recess and a separate toilet. Car accommodation is provided by a single lock up garage with a separate storage cage. The complex itself is very well maintained with established gardens.
The apartment is in good original condition and offers potential buyers the opportunity to update to their own taste. This would be a fabulous apartment for a first home buyer or investor, with an estimated rental return of $550 to $580 per week.
· An easy stroll to Wahroonga Village
· Older style top floor apartment
· Spacious original kitchen, internal laundry
· 2 good sized bedrooms with built-ins
· “L” shaped lounge/dining 2 balconies
· Ideal first home, or a solid investment
· Council rates approx. $353 per quarter
· Strata rates approx. $909 per quarter
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations”