SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE 02 9487 1500
Immaculately presented and encapsulating serene views and natural light, this private and modern family abode is the ultimate entertainer.
Delightful interiors provide a relaxed family feel, while the versatile design with multiple living and dining rooms, two alfresco decks and a balcony on the upper level, allow peace and privacy to combine providing effortless relaxation.
Embracing a secluded battle-axe block with manicured gardens and split-level lawns, this alluring home ticks all the boxes for growing families.
• Formal lounge and dining, open plan casual living opens to patio, upstairs rumpus room
• A deluxe gas and caesarstone kitchen with walk in pantry flows on to casual meals area
• Master bedroom with leafy views and walk through robe to an ensuite
• Auto double lock up garage with internal entry, workshop
• Ducted air conditioning, new carpet and flooring, abundance of storage
• 700 metres (approx.) to the station and Thornleigh and Pennant Hills shopping centres
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.