SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE - 9487 1500
The picture-perfect facade of this renovated home makes an instant first impression, but it’s the beautifully landscaped gardens and enticing pool that steal the show. Perfectly configured for family living, the four-bedroom home features a fluid layout from front to back, with multiple spacious living areas and a stylish Hamptons inspired kitchen. Perfectly in tune with modern-day lifestyles, the flexible layout reveals a self-contained granny flat ideal for multigeneration families, teenage retreat or potential income (STCA). It’s set on 946sqm(approx.) in a leafy street within close proximity to Turramurra Public School, Turramurra High School, shops and Macquarie Centre.
• Family inclusive layout features three separate living areas
• Elegant kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
• Three bedrooms, master with ensuite, two open outdoors
• Glamorous bathrooms, main has a bath, ceiling fans throughout
• Interiors open to an alfresco entertainer’s deck with an awning
• In-ground pool and spa, level lawn framed in established gardens
• Self-contained living for in-laws, teens, home office or income
• Single garage with internal access, scope to add a second storey (STCA)
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.