SOLD BY JANET MORRISON - 02 9487 1500
Privileged with quick and easy access to Alexandria Park, this wonderful home reveals a flowing design leading to a sun-drenched courtyard escape. This is a quality prospect for buyers ready to move on from apartment living, with a semi-detached design offering generous indoor and outdoor space that is simple to maintain. Placed just 2.5 kilometres from the city, this is a great neighbourhood to call home, offering a village atmosphere with great coffee and parks all around, restaurant hubs, plus buses and rail options within easy walking distance.
• Original kauri hardwood floorboards, beautiful fully functioning fireplace
• Lovely low-maintenance courtyard, RLA STCA
• Kitchen designed with tiled splashback & breakfast counter
• Substantial bedroom with floor-to-ceiling mirrored built-in robe
• Impeccable bathroom with subway tiles & frameless glazing
• Peaceful tree-lined cul-de-sac, minutes’ walk to South Everleigh precinct
• Nearby Alexandria Park offers playground & off-leash dog park
• Desirable area with inner city lifestyle, easy city & airport commute
• Just mins walk to Redfern Station & new Waterloo Station
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.