Blank Canvass in Premium Locale
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Thornleighs’ most sought after pockets, this well-constructed brick home offers buyers the opportunity to move in straight away while planning to renovate to taste, or extend, or add a granny flat or re-build your dream home. Positioned within moments to Normanhurst West Primary School, bus service and a short walk to Normanhurst Train Station, shops, and Normanhurst Oval.
– Polished timber floorboards throughout, high ceilings
– 3 well-proportioned bedrooms all with newly built-in wardrobes
– Well maintained bathroom and separate toilet
– Separate lounge, open plan kitchen and dining
– Single lock-up garage
– Large grassed secure back garden with plenty of room for children
and pets to play
– Occupying 733.5sqm of land
For further information, please call Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.