SOLD BY SONJA LAMBERTON & GARETH WATKINS 9987 0011
Occupying a brilliant 907.9sqm parcel of level land, this solid and spacious family home was built to stand the test of time. Fastidiously maintained, the double brick bungalow is move in ready yet offers excellent opportunity to revamp to suit your own personal requirements. The dual street frontage allows for the addition of a granny flat (subject to council approval), making this sensational property ideal for intergenerational living or an astute investment.
– High side street frontage to Clarinda St and Galston Rd
– Spacious light-filled living room, original fireplaces
– Open plan kitchen/dining, sunroom leads to the garden
– 3 generous double bedrooms, bay windows, r/c air con.
– High ceilings, decorative cornices, polished timber floors
– Renovated bathroom, large laundry, 2nd w/c facility
– Expansive north facing level garden, fully fenced
– Large double lock up garage, side gate for vehicle access
– Approx. 1.7km to Hornsby Station, 1km to Asquith Station
– Hornsby North Public School catchment, bus stop nearby
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”