Fascinating Home Offered for the First Time in 50 Years
Tightly held across five decades, this exceptional home is ready to embark on a fresh chapter in a prized cul-de-sac location. The design is perfectly suited to large or multi-generational families, uniquely offering bedrooms and bathrooms on each of the three levels. This is also the home for celebrating special occasions, presenting abundant living space alongside a sauna and two huge cellars that wine aficionados will adore. Embrace privacy and serenity on a sprawling 1,546sqm(approx.) block providing easy access to prestigious schools, Westfield Hornsby and nearby nature reserve.
• Interiors are naturally bright & feature lovely outlooks over trees
• Generous layout offers living room & family room on same level
• Grand entertainer reveals two large cellars & elegant ballroom
• Spacious kitchen makes it easier to cater for large gatherings
• All bedrooms are well-scaled and most provide built-in robes
• Original bathrooms are in pristine condition, main has a bath
• Versatile configuration of bedrooms & offices to suit two families
• Multiple & separate access to the property supports dual living
• Spacious garden with tree top views
• Short commute to The Bush School, Barker College, Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh Girls
For more information please contact Myra Bhatia on 0423 656 837 or Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.