SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE 02 9487 1500
Undoubtedly one of Thornleigh’s most unique and inspiring homes, this private family haven is completely secluded from view behind a secure walled garden and lush plantings affording the ambience of a ‘Secret Garden’. Designed by acclaimed architect Allen de Carteret, this 2000 built home has been conceived as a series of lofty inter-connected pavilions, cleverly placed around a series of courtyards to relax, play and entertain. Huge windows and raked ceilings forge a strong connection with the outdoors, bringing light and energy into the home while its highly imaginative layout is perfect for family living with fragrant gardens which are a joy throughout the seasons. It is located in one of Thornleigh’s most sought-after streets, a 100m(approx.) walk to Thornleigh Marketplace and a 500m(approx.) walk to Thornleigh Train Station.
– Design concept based on the book “Tropical Asian Houses”
– Surrounded by stone-look walls and courtyards with fountain and fishpond
– Kitchen bench imported Italian “Arco Iris”, French tile design flooring
– Stainless steel gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Living area with statement fireplace and unique country style shelving
– Effortless outdoor flow via a series of Western Red Cedar bi-fold doors
– Lower-level parents suite, two upstairs bedrooms with built-ins
– Double garage, Blackbutt timber floors, high ceilings, NBN ready
– Double brick and Western Red Cedar construction, 600sqm(approx.) parcel
– Stroll to Thornleigh Oval, close to a selection of elite schools
– Catchment for Pennant Hills Public Primary and high schools
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.