Sold by Patrick Goode 9487 1500
Set in a whisper quiet location with a serene bush outlook, this tastefully renovated home provides the perfect city escape from the hustle and bustle, yet in a central location close to all amenities.
Set over three levels, this expansive home offers a choice of living zones all with a leafy and private outlook.
The modern gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops opens to a large dining/family room centred around a combustion fireplace with a free-flowing extension through bi-fold doors to an entertaining deck.
Well proportioned bedrooms are serviced by two renovated bathrooms, including en-suite to master bedroom, complete with walk-in wardrobe and Juliet balcony.
– Private paved entertaining area
– Media room/study/retreat
– Hardwood timber floorboards
– Single automated garage
– 3rd bathroom combined laundry
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– An abundance of storage throughout
– 2nd large under cover deck with spa
– Speaker and Ethernet ports throughout
– Easy access to train station, schools and shops
– A nature lovers dream
– 1252sqm of land
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.