SOLD by Patrick Goode- 02 9487 1500
Elegant interiors, quality finishes and house-like proportions combine in this boutique apartment to present a home of enduring style, quality and substance. No detail was overlooked in the creative renovation with custom interiors, a spacious three-bedroom design and plentiful outdoor living space, with a sunny north facing balcony and direct access to level lawn and idyllic gardens. It holds a first floor setting within the highly sought after ‘Caversham’ security complex, placed 50m(approx.) to Wahroonga Village and 200m(approx.) to Wahroonga Train Station.
– Immaculately maintained solid double brick building
– Renovated throughout with a host of premium inclusions
– Light-filled living area opens outdoors via French doors
– Covered north facing balcony with private green outlook
– Kitchen with integrated Miele appliances and meals bar
– Three large bedrooms with built-ins, main with ensuite
– Lift access to a single garage, security intercom entry
– Chic bathrooms, main has a bath, internal laundry
– Air conditioning, plantation shutters, statement lighting
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.