SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE - 02 9487 1500
Combining genuine family comfort with the potential to revise and expand (STCA), this tightly held home is set within close proximity to everyday essentials. Picture long lunches on the large entertainers’ deck, washed in northerly sunshine and enveloped in leafy surrounds. Featuring spacious bedrooms, air conditioning and a natural fireplace, this home covets its privacy and outdoor space in a discreet off-street position. Pennant Hills Public School, Thornleigh Station and surrounding amenities are all located within walking distance.
* Tightly held home is on the market for the first time since 1997
* Covered alfresco area encapsulates an impressive 33.3sqm(approx.)
* Deep garden provides abundant lawn space for kids and pets to roam
* Level floorplan provides the family with large living & dining areas
* Neat original kitchen with sleek electric stovetop & brekkie bar
* Reverse-cycle AC + fireplace assure comfort across all seasons
* All bedrooms are spacious and equipped with built-in robes
* The Master bedroom includes ensuite access to the bathroom
* Lock up garage plus sheltered access to the single carport
**STCA (Subject to council approval)
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.