Sold By Patrick Goode 02 9487 1500
Auction date has changed to 6th March at 11:15am onsite
Providing the perfect balance of space, comfort and location, this bright and airy three-bedroom duplex offers relaxed low maintenance living at the end of an exclusive leafy cul-de-sac.
Generous interiors combine with a large-sized back garden to create an idyllic indoor/outdoor lifestyle with wide-ranging family appeal.
The property is also exceptionally positioned, only a short distance to Normanhurst train station and shopping village, with easy access to quality schools and neighbourhood parks.
– A well-planned layout with lounge, dining and casual family areas
– A paved entertainment patio that’s set at the rear of a leafy garden
– The kitchen is well-equipped with s/steel appliances and dishwasher
– All three bedrooms are on the upper level and all have built-in storage
– The master has an additional walk-in wardrobe and large ensuite
– Auto single garage that has lock-up storage and internal access
– Directly opposite Normanhurst Boys High School, walk to Normanhurst Public
– Occupying 291sqm (approx) of land
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.