SOLD by GERALDINE WANG
Rear to north facing single level duplex home situated in a peaceful street, with easy stroll to St Leo’s, Barker College, Normanhurst Boys High School and Normanhurst Public School; a short walk to Waitara and Normanhurst stations, village, bus services; and a short drive to Hornsby Westfield and station.
Surrounded by leafy outdoor setting at the end of a cul-de-sac, this semi-detached home on 464sqm of land, sharing one common wall with the other house, provides absolute privacy and non-intrusive environment, just like a house does. It offers a relaxing lifestyle with high level of convenience for the whole family to enjoy in Wahroonga. Rare opportunity to own a piece of land with entry level budget in Wahroonga neighbourhood. Great investment potential or make this your own home.
– Large covered L shaped deck, ideal for entertaining and relaxation
– Separate lounge with easy flow to outdoor space, fireplace and built-in shelves
– Separate dining area off the U shaped kitchen
– Stone benchtop, SS appliances and dishwasher
– Full main bath combined with internal laundry
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
– Other two bedrooms all with mirrored BIR
– Timber floorboards throughout
– 2 zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
– Multiple storage facilities in the yard
– Level lawn area and gardens within the fenced backyard, ideal for kids and pets
– Every room with a window, remote controlled blinds
– Single covered carport, no strata fee!
– Rental Estimate $900 per week
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”