SOLD BY GERALDINE WANG - 9987 0011
This 2 bedroom plus study apartment is in a middle level but high enough to enjoy abundance of natural lights and over roof top views.
Just a short stroll from Asquith Train Station, a selection of local shops including Coles, cafes, parks, bowling club, and the local golf course, your apartment is also just moments from Hornsby CBD, Westfield shopping/restaurant precinct, a selection of prestigious North Shore schools, Bobbin Head Marina and easy access to the M1, M2 & M7 Freeways.
– Large balcony (approx.. 20m) with Northwest aspect, ideal for entertaining
– Open plan living and dining area flows to outdoor with district view
– Master bedroom with two BIRs and modern ensuite with a window
– Second bedroom with BIR and facing northwest
– Large gas kitchen with long 44mm stone benchtop island, Smeg appliances and a dishwasher
– Good sized study with its own BIR
– Spacious full bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, stone top vanity, semi frameless shower screens
– Internal laundry with dryer, reverse cycle air conditioning, carpet throughout
– Designer landscaped level gardens
– Secure building with video/audio intercom system
– Efficient high speed elevators
– Large individual lock up storage areas
– Single garages
– Bicycle parking spaces/area
– Easy stroll to Asquith station, post office and Coles.
– 5 min drive to Hornsby Westfield and Hornsby station.
– Hornsby North Public School catchment
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”