Sold by Patrick Goode 02 9487 1500
Generous proportions, quality modern finishes and a tranquil bush setting define this spacious family residence where light filled interiors, flowing outdoor spaces and stylish upgrades all come together to create a superb family home. Tucked away on an established north facing 1,461sqm block with magical leafy gardens, it showcases an ultra-private lifestyle without compromising on size, serenity or convenience. The property provides an entertainers’ delight in a great location backing onto a nature reserve and bush walking trails, with Thornleigh’s shops, train station and schools just minutes away.
– A flowing interior design offers spacious open plan living and dining areas
– Covered entertainment deck overlooking an easy-to-maintain paved courtyard
– Established gardens featuring landscaped areas and rolling level lawns
– A freshly updated kitchen equipped with a quality gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Five good-sized bedrooms include a large main that opens onto its own deck
– A huge auto three car garage plus underhouse storage and a study/workshop
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout and plenty of additional parking space
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.