SOLD by KATIE WILLIAMS and BRYCE MORLEY 9987 0011
Located in the sought-after postcode of leafy Normanhurst and close to the neighbourhood shops, cafes, parks, top local schools and train station, this spacious two-storey brick townhouse is ideally positioned and beautifully renovated. There is nothing to do but move in and enjoy the easy living of this great location. Low maintenance, fully fenced and landscaped rear garden with paved courtyard and level grassy lawns provide the perfect al fresco space for weekend bbqs entertaining family and friends or relaxing drinks after work.
Property features include;
– 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 with ceiling fans, built in robes and modern lighting
– Master bedroom with air conditioning, contemporary ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Guest bathroom with skylight, tub, separate shower with frameless shower screen
– Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, stone counters, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, walk in pantry and an abundance of cabinet space, overlooks the backyard
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Lounge/dining room opens through glass doors to fully fenced, level grassy yard
– Abundance of Storage including full linen cupboard, under stair and above garage storage.
– Single lock up garage with internal access + covered carport
– Private tennis court and cabana access for residents
– 350m walk to Normanhurst station for access to trains for CBD and school commutes as well as excellent local shops and cafes
– Easy access to Northconnex & M1 motorway
– 500m walk to Normanhurst Public School
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”