SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE & EDMOND WONG - 9487 1500
Located in one of Normanhurst’s premier streets, this beautifully finished family home captures the essence of easy living with a lovely free-flowing layout, complete with bright and sunny interiors and warm neutral colours throughout.
– Beautiful family home set on a sunny east to rear block on 500sqm (approx.)
– Luxury residence with five bedrooms, four with wardrobes on the upper level, and the fifth bedroom/office is downstairs with a third full bathroom
– King-sized master bedroom with an expansive walk-in robe and ensuite, a sizeable rumpus room upstairs as well as a balcony and study nook
– Spacious formal lounge plus a casual family and dining room
– Stunning kitchen with 40mm stone benchtop and splashback, oversized island bar with waterfall, and butler’s pantry
– Main bathroom presents a freestanding bath and all three bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
– Plantation shutters, ducted air conditioning throughout, security alarm, and CCTV for peace of mind
– Designer gardens with automated irrigation system and external lighting
– Within walking distance to Loreto Normanhurst, Normanhurst Public School, Normanhurst Boys High School, and Normanhurst train station
– Approx 900m to Normanhurst train station and cafe
– Approx 550m to Normanhurst Public School
– Approx 900m to Normanhurst Boys High school
– Approx 600m to Loreto High School
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.