SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE & EDMOND WONG
Updated over time to create the perfect environment for modern living, this welcoming home offers plenty of space for families to relax, play and entertain.
A perfect layout features three distinct zones, three bedrooms, plus a flexible lower level fourth bedroom with ensuite, perfect for guests, teenager’s retreat or those working or studying from home.
Interiors offer easy flow to an all-season alfresco entertaining patio, in-ground pool and beautifully landscaped gardens. Its peaceful cul-de-sac is conveniently positioned 800m(approx.) to Pennant Hills High School, plus just over 1km(approx.) to Pennant Hills Market Place and train station.
– Defined lounge and dining areas, separate family room
– Covered entertaining patio ideal for year-round alfresco dining
– Modern stone crafted kitchen with timeless timber cabinetry
– Three upstairs bedrooms with built-ins, main has a ceiling fan
– Lower level fourth bedroom or study with ensuite
– In-ground swimming pool, child-friendly lawn and gardens
– Renovated main bathroom, separate w/c, back-to-base alarm
– Ducted air conditioning, LED lighting, generous storage, NBN ready
– Auto double garage with workshop area and internal access
– Within the catchment for Pennant Hills Public and high schools
– Close to private schools and quick access to the F3 and M2 Motorways
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.