SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE & EDMOND WONG - 9487 1500
Nestled in a lovely cul-de-sac setting alive with greenery and birdsong, this wonderful home promises genuine comfort alongside DA approval to extend. The plans propose to upgrade the home into a 4 bed, 3 bath residence with extended living space and storage. Finished with polished timber floors throughout, the existing home is full of merits, pairing impeccable interiors with poolside entertaining settings surrounded by lush greenery. This is an established street with long-term residents as neighbours, set within walking distance of highly regarded schools and Normanhurst Station.
• Easy-care interiors with substantial lounge & dining settings
• Granite kitchen benchtops & splashbacks, Euro appliances
• Plantation shutters, reverse cycle and ducted air conditioning
• Relax in privacy undercover or beside the gas-heated pool
• Three bedrooms + versatile sunroom to use as office/media room
• Renovated combi laundry/2nd bathroom, under house storage
• DA approval to add a bed + bath & extend entertainers’ deck
• Ample parking with a tandem carport leading to the garage
• Easy walk to Normanhurst Public School & Loreto Normanhurst
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.