Sold by Patrick Goode - 9487 1500
Filled with sunlight and character features, this charming cottage is the perfect family base. It’s set over approximately 743.25sqm, a few minutes walk from Thornleigh Station.
– Single storey design/level access ideal for young family/downsizers
– Combined living/dining zone warmed by slow combustion fireplace
– Outdoor entertaining area overlooks beautiful landscaped gardens
– Large deck and private level yard capture all-day winter sunshine
– Skylit kitchen equipped with gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher
– Three double bedrooms plus study space, renovated full bathroom
– Internal laundry includes extra bathroom
– Decorative high ceilings and wood fireplace, polished timber floors
– Spacious garden studio with powder room, ample driveway parking
– Easy walk to shops and transport in Thornleigh and Pennant Hills
– Positioned in the catchment for sought-after public/private schools
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.