Low-Maintenance Duplex with Spacious Floorplan
Step into this charming low-maintenance duplex, situated in a serene cul-de-sac on a sunlit north-to-rear block. The expansive and well-designed floor plan creates a seamless living experience, with an abundance of natural light enveloping the interior, creating a cozy and welcoming ambiance. The combined living and family area is an ideal haven for relaxation, while the separate dining space, easily accessible to the kitchen and a courtyard, offers a delightful setting for meals and entertaining. Ascend to the generously sized master bedroom, featuring an oversized walk-in robe. This property comes complete with a single lock-up garage and a separate carport and provides a tranquil retreat just a short stroll from Normanhurst Station, village shops, and schools.
Features & Location Benefits:
• Enjoy a generous layout with separate living and dining areas
• Expansive double ceiling height in the living space
• Seamlessly connect with the outdoors through the paved entertaining area
• Relish privacy in the enclosed backyard
• Timber kitchen equipped with gas appliances and a convenient breakfast bench
• Three bedrooms, two boasting built-in wardrobes, one located on the ground floor
• Ceiling fans, single garage with internal access, additional carport
• Approx. 2.1km to Hornsby Westfield, 1.5km to St Leo’s College, 1.3km to Loreto, 600m to Normanhurst station
For further information, please call Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580 or Edmond Wong on 0402 688 296.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.