Sold by Patrick Goode - 9487 1500
Enjoying bushland views, this spacious family home is a light-filled haven on an approximately 929.5sqm north facing block, a stroll from shops and Pennant Hills station.
– Generous double-storey layout features well presented multiple living/dining areas
– Slate and timber flooring, new carpet, freshly painted interiors
– Easy outdoor flow to front and back entertaining spaces and sparkling pool
– Established easycare garden has a lawn for kids and swimmers’ changeroom
– Updated Hamptons style kitchen includes skylight, dishwasher and ample cabinetry
– Generous bedrooms, upstairs guest/teen retreat offers a kitchenette
– Renovated ensuite, upstairs bathroom and change room
– Bonus study, extra attic storage, triple carport or workshop
– Friendly neighbours, high side of a quiet street, awake to birdsong
– Walk to Pennant Hills Sporting Ovals, Lane Cove National Park, with bus to primary and high schools
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.