Sold by Jim Yang 02 9487 1500
This near new two-bedroom and one bathroom apartment located on level two is a desirable corner position. Walking distance to Mount Colah train station and Mount Colah Public School, local shops just across the road. Estimate of rental return is $430-$460 per week.
– Granite gas kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
– Spacious lounge/dining room flows to covered balcony
– Both bedrooms have BIR. The second bedroom has access to balcony
– Modern bathroom and internal laundry
– Air conditioning and secure building with intercom
– Secure single car space with storage cage
– Total 108m2; internal and balconies 91m2; car space and storage cage 17m2
– Strata levies $840pq; council rates $288pq and water rates $180pq.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”