SOLD BY GERALDINE WANG
This 2 bedroom apartment is on level 3 in a secure and convenient building “The Symphony”, which offers easy care and the convenient lifestyle, designed by award winning Zhinar Architects.
Located in the sought after Hornsby North Public School catchment, good for young families and would be easy to lease.
Just 250m away from Asquith Train Station and Coles; short stroll to a selection of shops, cafes, parks, bowling club and the local golf course; your apartment is also just moments from Hornsby CBD, Westfield shopping/restaurant precinct, a selection of prestigious North Shore schools, Bobbin Head Marina and easy access to the M1, M2 and M7 Freeways.
– All windows and two balconies with private outlook, East aspect, and district views
– Open plan living and dining area with easy flow to outdoor entertaining balcony
– Master bedroom with BIR, ensuite, space for office desk and its own balcony for relaxation
– Second bedroom with BIR, easy and functional floorplan with carpet and downlights throughout
– Large gas kitchen with stone benchtop, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and window
– Spacious full bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and stone top vanity
– Internal laundry with dryer, reverse cycle air conditioning
– Single car space and caged storage in a secure building with intercom, lift surrounded by landscaped gardens
– Total size: 111sqm
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”