Spacious Northwest facing one bedroom with study in Hornsby North catchment area
Surprisingly bright and spacious, this near new apartment is almost the size of a 2 bedroom unit, located just a short stroll from Asquith train station, local shops including Coles and cafes, parks, bowling club, and the local golf course. Your apartment is also just moments from Hornsby CBD, Westfield shopping/restaurant precinct, a selection of prestigious North Shore schools, Bobbin Head Marina and easy access to the M1, M2 & M7 Freeways. It is in the sought after Hornsby North Primary School catchment area.
– L shaped sun-lit balcony, ideal for outdoor entertaining
– Generous king size bedroom with built-in robe
– Large separate study area, perfect for a home office
– Spacious living room with many floor to ceiling glass doors flowing to the outside
– Gas kitchen with SS appliances and dishwasher
– Stone benchtop kitchen island with dining table function
– Spacious modern fully tiled bathroom
– Separate internal laundry, air conditioning and timber floorboards throughout
– Car space and storage cage in secure car park
– Situated on level 2 with a lift within a small complex of 28 units, completed in 2017.
– Quiet position and stroll to Coles supermarket and Asquith train station
– Within the popular Hornsby North Public School catchment area
Unit size – 91sqm
To arrange a viewing of this property please contact Geraldine Wang on 0452 562 183.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”