Expansive Family Home In Central Location
Positioned with leafy outlooks on a 1,012sqm(approx.) block, this brilliant cottage offers ample space for a young family in a highly central location. It offers two living areas feature a generous open plan entertaining setting with fireplace, plus an all-weather deck and substantial, child-friendly garden. Ready for you to move right into and enjoy, it offers four bedrooms and multiple bathrooms,
covered parking and abundant storage space. This is a charming home in a convenient north shore location that’s close to excellent schools and a walk from Normanhurst Station and its surrounding shops, eateries, cafes and amenities.
• Generous floorplan provides two separate living spaces
• Warm and inviting open plan living And dining with fireplace
• Covered entertainers’ deck facing north-east with leafy vista
• Renovated gas-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops
• All bedrooms are well-scaled and most provide built-in robes
• Original bathrooms are in pristine condition, main has a bath
• Spiral staircase descends to cellar, laundry and 3rd bathroom
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning, carport connects with workshop
• Close to Normanhurst Public School + Boys High School & Loreto
For more information please contact Patrick Goode on 0402 904 580 or Edmond Wong on 0402 688 296.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.