SOLD by EDMOND WONG & GARETH WATKINS
This immaculately presented 4 bedroom family home, hits the market for the first time. Built-in the late 1960s this project home offers multiple living spaces and spacious bedrooms. Sitting on a near-level block, this north-facing home awaits its newest family. Located only walking distance to the heart of Westleigh, holding Westleigh Marketplace, Ruddock Park, Westleigh Dog park, and First Grammar early education school.
– Level North facing block with pool and entertaining space
– 3 Sizable bedrooms with built-ins
– Main bedroom with renovated ensuite
– Formal and informal living room
– Detached Fourth bedroom suitable as private retreat/studio
– Detached study and rumpus room
– Renovated bedrooms in 2007 and upper extension in 2004
– 30 solar panels with North facing application
– Bus Stop approx 130m away
– Westleigh Market Place/Village 290m
– Westleigh Dog Park 200m
– Ruddock Park 450m
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.