SOLD By Edmond Wong â€'02 9481 9199
15 Rosewood Place, Cherrybrook
This spacious brick veneer and tile colonial residence is situated in a highly sought after Cul De Sac on a sunny fully fenced block of 994.4m2, making it an ideal home and position for a growing family.
Cherrybrook is a popular suburb that boasts excellent public and private schools along with stunning bushland reserves and parks. There is a fabulous local shopping centre and transport is secured with train station and excellent bus service.
– Attractive 2 story residence
– Private quiet Cul-De-Sac
– Open plan kitchen and family room with northerly aspect
– Full sized billiard or rumpus room
– Huge study or 5th bed on ground level
– 4 oversized bedrooms upstairs, main with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Large sunroom adjoining the BBQ area
– 3 Separate bathrooms
– 3 car accommodation
– Great yard for children
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”