SOLD BY EDMOND WONG & PATRICK GOODE - 9487 1500
Nestled in the ever-popular and tightly held “Oakhill Estate”, this exceptional family manor occupies a desirable cul-de-sac location on a generous 734sqm(approx.) parcel.
Just 30 years young, this master-built home features high quality finishes and fixtures throughout a family orientated design with an array of formal and informal living areas surrounding a delightful kitchen and spacious outdoor alfresco, perfect for family entertaining.
Set amongst elite schooling options including Cherrybrook Technology High School, Oakhill College and Oakhill Drive Public School, moments from the local shopping village, parks and reserves, this is a lifestyle opportunity your family will relish.
• Formal lounge and dining
• Home office
• Family room adjoining the timeless kitchen with island bench and an abundance of storage
• Rumpus room with fireplace and additional study nook
• Spacious undercover alfresco overlooking a spacious garden
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and oversized ensuite with dual basin vanity
• Three sizeable secondary bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Additional lower-level bathroom
• Well-positioned laundry with external access
• Split system air conditioning
• Double garage
• 80/280m(approx.) to Castle Hill, Parramatta and Rouse Hill buses
• 650m(approx.) to Oakhill Drive Public School
• 1.0km(approx.) to local Shopping Village
• 1.1km(approx.) to Castle Hill Heritage Park Reserve
• 1.6km(approx.) to Oakhill College
• 2.8km(approx.) to Cherrybrook Technology High School
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.