Sold by Patrick Goode 9487 1500
This charming period home surrounded by established gardens on approx. 974sqm pairs beautifully maintained original features with modern updates. It’s conveniently set near local amenities and transport.
– Formal lounge with gas fireplace and bay window overlooking gardens
– Architect designed gas kitchen has stone benches, Smeg appliances
– Light-filled library/office features integrated floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and garden views
– Additional family room off the kitchen and sunroom opening to yard
– Ornate patterned high ceilings, original floorboards, leadlight windows
– Ducted air conditioning throughout and back-to-base security alarm
– Three spacious bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and fireplaces
– Grand terrace for alfresco entertaining plus pretty parterre garden
– Expansive low maintenance grounds with automated watering system
– Perfectly located close to local shops, several schools and station
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.