SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE - 02 9487 1500
Nestled in Woodlands’ Estate amongst leafy green surrounds, just moments to Wahroonga station, village shops, cafes and elite schools including Abbotsleigh and Knox, this generously proportioned townhouse is ideal for a first home buyer, active downsizer or savvy investor.
Set over two and a half levels, the bright and welcoming interiors provide a family-friendly layout with effortless flow to a private and sunny entertainers courtyard.
– Spacious combined lounge & dining, hardwood timber floors
– Modern kitchen and well-positioned internal laundry
– Private courtyard perfect for entertaining
– Master bedroom enjoys dual mirrored built-in robes, spacious ensuite and oversized balcony
– Two generous secondary bedrooms with access to an additional balcony, one with a walk-in robe and the other with built-in robe
– Fully tiled family bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Double lock-up garage with convenient internal access
– Pet-friendly complex (subject to strata approval)
– Large, child-friendly common grounds with indoor heated pool, sauna, and spa
* Approx. 350m to Parramatta, Hornsby and The San buses
* Approx. 800m to Wahroonga village
* Approx. 1km to Wahroonga station
* Approx. 700m to St Leo’s Catholic College
* Approx. 1.2km to Abbotsleigh Junior School
* Approx. 1.7km to Knox Grammar School
* 1.2km to Waitara station
* Normanhurst Public School catchment
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.