Prized Double Brick Bungalow in Leafy Pennant Hills
Located only moments away from the heart of Pennant hills, this Circa 1920’s double brick bungalow is ready for its new owners. Situated on the high side of the street, the home offers a commanding street presence with its North facing facade. With strong foundations, the home is perfect for renovators or rebuilders alike (STCA), situated on 752sqm (approx.) with rear lane access.
– North facing block on 752sqm (approx.)
– High side of the street with a commanding street presence
– Circa 1920’s double brick bungalow
– Combined living and dining off kitchen
– Two sizable bedrooms
– Additional sun/rumpus room at the rear of the property
– Level grass for the family to enjoy
– Perfect to add value or rebuild STCA
– Short stroll to Pennant Hills station and shops
– Approx 600m to Pennant Hills Park
– Approx 500m to Pennant Hills Hotel/Pub
For more information please contact Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580 or Edmond Wong on 0402 688 296.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.