SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE & EDMOND WONG - 9487 1500
Set with premium location privileges, this incredible home reflects a deep understanding of family comfort and lifestyle advantages by design. Set behind a modest façade, the two storey home presents three separate living spaces indoors, alongside a number of outdoor retreats including a garden studio by an award-winning architect. Imagine settling into this thoughtfully appointed home, providing space for a large family or intergenerational living, while placed for easy access to both national parkland and local village conveniences. It’s also placed near esteemed primary and secondary schools.
Features & Location Benefits:
• Formal lounge room with fireplace adjacent to formal dining
• Island kitchen connects with casual living and dining area
• 2018 kitchen with high-end finishes include Smeg / Miele appl.
• Downstairs rumpus room with its own kitchenette and bathroom
• Wilkinson award-winning architect-designed garden studio & firepit
• Phillip Hue lights, polished floors, ducted AC, voice-activated locks
• Upgraded bathrooms equipped with heated floors + towel rails
• Just 350m (approx.) walk to the station, village cafes and the bakery
• Stroll to Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Public + Boys High
Land size 1012sqm (Approx)
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”