Brilliant Home Upscaled for Style & Comfort
Unlock the huge potential of the 910.5 sqm (approx.) block. Exhibiting fine attention to detail, this incredible home assures long-term satisfaction with a selection of quality fixtures reflecting timeless elegance. It pairs original c1920s features with modern luxuries, including engineered floorboards, ducted air conditioning and quality kitchen appliances featuring gas stovetop and an island rangehood. Embracing a northerly aspect with green outlooks, this wonderful home makes the most of its natural assets, providing a sun-splashed entertaining area and large garden. Imagine settling into this quality home in a highly regarded location, providing easy access to bush trails, shops, schools, transport and M1/M2 motorways.
Features & Location Benefits:
– Elegant period facade, front lawn, deep child-friendly garden
– Interiors defined by high ceilings, new carpet, engineered floors
– Reverse-cycle + ducted AC, living room incl. landscape fireplace
– Bi-fold doors + bi-fold servery windows open to entertainers’ deck
– Modern bathroom with designer-grade fixtures & frameless shower
– Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, extra underhouse storage
– Just 950m (approx.) stroll to village shops & cafes, Harris Farm & the station
– Short drive to Hornsby Westfield & Castle Towers Shopping Centre
– Just 1.4km (approx.) from Pennant Hills Public School, close to private schools
For more information please contact Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580 or Edmond Wong on 0402 688 296.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.