Alluring Family Home on a North Facing 1195sqm In Harmony with Nature
Built into the natural landscape achieving a sense of place, this beautiful home is set on 1195sqm taking in panoramic outlooks over the forested valley of Coupe’s Creek as a striking backdrop to daily life. With an emphasis on natural light, cross ventilation and durable timeless materials, its beautifully proportioned interiors reveal a considered selection of premium finishes. Multiple living areas deliver seamless connection to outdoor entertaining spaces and enticing pool forming a wonderful connection with nature. Nestled in a family orientated cul-de-sac, close to premier schools, five minutes to Fox Valley shops, cafes and restaurants, plus easy access to Chatswood, Macquarie and Hornsby.
– Great layout for families with space to grow, live and entertain
– Open plan living/dining and kitchen area flooded with northern light
– Gourmet kitchen with French Vanilla Marble island, Siemens/Miele appliances
– Deck with remote awning, rear patio overlooking the pool and lawn
– Private master suite, fifth bedroom with ensuite and own access
– TV room with fireplace, family room, study with two integrated work stations
– Main bathroom with bath, guest powder room, spacious laundry
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, capacious sub-floor rooms, utility room
– Double carport, wood-fired stove, back-to-base alarm
– Close to the SAN Hospital, supermarkets and elite schools
For further information, please call Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580 or Chris Smith on 0432 369 197.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.