Charming Family home with dual income
*Best parking for inspections is on Nepean Ave*
Nestled on a generous 753sqm block, this character filled four-bedroom, two-bathroom home is located in the heart of Normanhurst, mere steps away from Normanhurst train station, cafes and prestigious public and private schools. Offering the benefit of an additional self-contained 1-bedroom granny flat with own private entrance, yielding $350/week with tenants until Feb 2023, this property is perfect for growing families, couples and savvy investors.
Features & Location Benfefits:
– Four good-sized bedrooms (3 with built-ins)
– Two stylishly renovated bathrooms
– North facing, light-filled with leafy outlook from every window
– High ceilings and polished timber floorboards
– Open plan living, kitchen and dining
– Kitchen equipped with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample storage
– French doors that open to sun-drenched outdoor entertaining deck
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas & plantation shutters throughout
– Plenty of additional storage spaces throughout
– Fully-fenced level backyard perfect for children and pets
– Single lock up garage with parking for 3 additional cars on driveway
– Walk to fantastic public and private schools including Loreto and Barker college, Normanhurst boys and Normanhurst public school
– 400m (approx.) walk to Normanhurst train station
– Enjoy the short drive to Westfield Hornsby, restaurants, cinemas and easy access to M1 and M2.
For more information please contact Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580 or Edmond Wong on 0402 688 296.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.