North Facing Ground Floor Apartment with Private Courtyard
This contemporary ground floor apartment offers a convenient location in the vibrant heart of Hornsby. Boasting spacious proportions, this unit features one bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, one full bathroom, sunlit open-plan living and dining areas that seamlessly extend to a private courtyard, and a stylish kitchen adorned with quality stainless steel appliances. Designed to provide privacy, this residence is perfect for young families or working couples. Its proximity to Hornsby Westfield, public transport, and local schools make it an ideal choice for those seeking a well-connected lifestyle.
Features & Location Benefits:
• Oversized 1 bedroom 96m2, inclusive of courtyard – 115m2 Total approx (carspace)
• Spacious combined lounge and dining area
• Open plan living extends to private patio and courtyard
• Private entry access from street
• One spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe and access to patio
• Modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooking
• Ducted air-conditioning for all year comfort, internal laundry
• Security access to building with intercom, secure underground car park plus storage
• 500m (approx.) to Barker College, 650m (approx.) to Hornsby Girls High, Hornsby Station and Hornsby Westfield
For further information, please call Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580 or Edmond Wong on 0402 688 296.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.