Treasured Home Set in a Tranquil Neighbourhood
Pairing charming interiors with substantial outdoor space, this endearing home abounds with promise over a 935sqm(approx.) holding. Built in 1960, only one owner has ever lived in this home, demonstrating the continuous appeal of its practical design, spacious garden and peaceful cul-de-sac setting. Impeccably maintained and ready to enjoy, it’s destined to attract another long-term owner looking to move right in or re imagine to match their desires (STCA). Take every advantage of nearby bush trails and easy access to prestigious schools, Hornsby’s business and shopping district and the M1.
• Large, peaceful and private block elevated for district views
• Abundant lawn ideal for family life, picturesque leafy surrounds
• Long sheltered terrace with room for a dining table & a barbecue
• Light-filled kitchen designed with generous bench space & storage
• Original finishes in the kitchen and bathroom, separate bath/shower
• Single lock-up garage with storage nook, extra underhouse storage
• Move right in, extend or knockdown/rebuild to suit your lifestyle STCA (subject to council approval)
• Just 3km(approx.) drive from Westfield Hornsby, restaurants, cinemas
• Short commute to Barker College, Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh Girls
Please contact Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580 or Myra Bhatia 0423 656 837.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.