Sold By Patrick Goode 02 9487 1500
This well-presented four-bedroom residence offers the ideal location, space and layout for any family looking to get started in a spacious home in a quiet and leafy neighbourhood. Positioned within a short stroll to the Thompsons Corner shops & school, it makes a standout property that will spark the interest of those wanting to acquire a solid and comfortable property with a huge back garden and a top setting that’s just a few minutes to West Pennant Hills shopping, dining and transport hub.
– Set upon approx. 1,132sqm of land with a generous north facing backyard
– A well-planned interior layout with good separation of living spaces
– Formal lounge and dining areas plus a bright open casual space
– Sun-drenched leafy garden with level lawn and large lock-up shed
– A sheltered entertainment deck plus a paved rear courtyard
– Four double bedrooms include a main that opens to its own deck
– A well-appointed kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
– Presented in great condition with scope to update or rebuild (STCA)
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.