SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE - 02 9487 1500
Set within a quiet boutique complex and boasting an ultra-convenient location, this immaculate brick home features light-filled interiors across a free-flowing design ensuring effortless family living.
Offering a delightful open plan living and dining zone with polished timber flooring and plantation shutters, and a covered balcony with leafy surrounds ideal for alfresco entertaining, this property is sure to impress.
• Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Open plan living and dining flowing out to the entertaining alfresco
• Private, leafy garden
• Spacious kitchen with ample bench and storage space, gas cooking
• Huge multi-purpose room to the lower level perfect for a games room or home gym
• Well positioned internal laundry off the kitchen
• Stylish main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Double garage with internal access
• Walk to Pennant Hills train station
• Close to Pennant Hills and Thornleigh Marketplace, Pennant Hills Park and bushwalking tracks
• Easy access to the M1
• Pennant Hills Public and High School catchment, choice of multiple catholic and coveted private schooling options nearby
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.