SOLD BY SONJA LAMBERTON 9987 0011
Nestled behind a blossoming privacy hedge, this gorgeous family home combines stylish renovations with the romantic charm of a bygone era.
Enjoy the sun-soaked northerly verandah, the classic period features teamed with the convenience of modern day living, and the premium sought-after location, mere footsteps to rail, shopping, Reddy Park, and a selection of elite public and private schools.
– North facing double brick home with captivating street appeal
– High ceilings, picture rails, original fireplaces and architraves
– Spacious light filled living room with built in cabinetry
– Dining/family adjacent to the kitchen features a fireplace
– Stunning new kitchen, Caesarstone benchtops & splashback
– 3 double bedrooms, modern bathroom, new 2nd bath/laundry
– New timber style flooring, natural gas hot water and heating
– Privately enclosed front lawn and low maintenance gardens
– Outdoor entertaining/BBQ area, carport, under-house storage
– Tranquil tree-lined street, approx. 900m to Hornsby Station
– 150m approx. to Reddy Park with children’s playground
– Cafes, restaurants, Westfield and medical facilities nearby
– 600m approx. to Barker College, Hornsby South catchment
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.