SOLD BY EDMOND WONG & PATRICK GOODE - 9487 1500
A bespoke creation for both up-sizers and downsizers, this wonderful home pairs graceful interiors with generous outdoor space. It provides level family living on a 375sqm (approx.) block that is uniquely presented as strata titled with zero levies, making it significantly more appealing than a large apartment or townhouse in the market. Superbly maintained over the years, this home assures a high degree of comfort in a well-connected location. Embrace easy access to village shops, cafes and Pennant Hills Station, while set in close proximity to quality schools and the motorway.
Please see photo #2 for instruction on parking and property access when attending open for inspections.
Features & Location Benefits:
• Lawn space at the front, paved low-maintenance retreat at rear
• Astute entertainer, French doors connecting dining and courtyard
• Period-style details include ceiling details and elegant lighting pendants
• Practical kitchen/dining area, gas stove, generous pantry, dishwasher
• Low-combustion fireplace, bedrooms have mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Main bedroom features ornate fireplace, leadlight glazing and air con
• The shared driveway leads to single carport + extra onsite parking
• 370m (approx.) from Pennant Hills Public School, 650m (approx.) from Harris Farm Markets
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”